Avian Education Seminar Presented by HARI & Parrot Place Network
For Avian Enthusiasts, Aviculturists, Avian Veterinarian Technicians and Pet Retailers!
Back by popular demand and with the spirit of sharing avian educational topics, the Hagen Group and HARI, with the Parrot Place Network, are pleased to announce an exciting HARI One Day Avian Education Seminar for all avian enthusiast, veterinarian technicians, retailers, and aviculturists to be held at the Holiday Inn Grand Rapids-Downtown on Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 8:00 am to 4:00 p.m. EDT.
Not sure what to expect?
Join us for an exciting learning experience that will increase your knowledge of vital avian topics as well as HARI and its mission.
“Normally when attending a bird seminar, I am the teacher. Of the HARI conferences I’ve attended, I am the student.”-Jean Pattison, African Queen Aviaries
Speakers will include:
- Joseé Bermingham, CVT, HARI Facility Manager
- Melanie Allen, Avian Product Specialist
- Susan Ungrey, C.A.S., Parrot Place National Director
- Early Parrot Education
- Hagen Avicultural Research Institute (HARI)
- First Aid for Birds in Retail Stores and Aviaries
- Pet Products and the Retailer
- Nursery Management for Retailers and Aviculturists
- Parrot Diet and Nutrition
- Managing the Hormonal Moments with Pet Birds
Early Bird Special $40.00/ After September 15th $55.00
Holiday Inn Grand Rapids-Downtown
310 Pearl St. NW
Grand Rapids, MI
Saturday, September 23, 2017 – 8am to 4pm; Lunch included!
Join Us! Download the regestration form and conference agenda