Early Parrot Education DVD set is Now available!
A Complete & Innovative Parrot Educational Guide
Over 7 years in the making!
HARI presents the Early Parrot Education (EPE) & Weaning Program… an educational process that coincides with the young parrot’s most opportunistic moment of physical and mental growth. The EPE & Weaning Program prepares the bird with lifelong lessons for his journey as a companion animal.
While many of the stages are implemented at the breeder facility, retailers and even pet owners will find that by maintaining the program with domestically raised parrots, the outcome will result in a companion bird that is well prepared for his life as a companion bird. This alone adds to the quality of life for the young bird. With established educational lessons already implanted in the fledgling’s life, new pet owners continue the program and have more time to enjoy their new family addition. They will have a program that guides them through proper care and even some of the challenges associated with a parrot companion as he advances through his normal life stages.
Watch the HARI Early Parrot Education Sneak Peak!
Early Parrot Education Program
- Prepares the fledgling parrot for life as a companion.
- Proven timely & methodically introduced lessons that applies to all pet parrots species.
- Easy to follow program for all companion bird caretakers-breeders, pet retailers, adoption facilities & pet owners!
- Adds credibility, validation to breeders & pet bird retailers!
- Complete instructions and support material to accompany the parrot from pre-fledgling to its juvenile age.
- Developed after years of study and research by HARI.
Comprehensive and easy to follow, HARI’s Early Parrot Education Program is available on 10 DVDs and comes with supporting documents including forms and charts (all provided on a CD), as well as complimentary reading material. The cost is only $70.00 for the complete program and supporting materials.