Why Does Your Bird Need PRIME?
June 12, 2017 • Feeding and Nutrition, HARI TV
It’s the best way to ensure total nutrition for all caged & aviary birds.
- Does your bird need prime? Are you feeding your bird a mixed diet of seeds, nuts, veggies and fruits? Do you feed only a limited amount of pellets?
- PRIME is the only bird food supplement specifically formulated for seed, vegetable and fruit-based diets.
- PRIME adds 14 essential vitamins and 9 minerals missing in commercially prepared seed mixtures for companion birds. As well it provides proper quantities of two limiting amino acids – Lysine and Methionine – which cannot be produced by birds, but are vital to growth and proper protein metabolism.
- PRIME also has a unique combination of enzymes, acidifiers and micro-encapsulated, sporulated probiotics (beneficial bacteria) for healthy gut flora.
- PRIME does not have sugar!
- PRIME contains Vitamin D and E for increased breeding and to aid in adequate calcium absorption.
- The ultra-fine, powder penetrates soft foods for accurate dosage administration and does not cake over time.
- PRIME has been used and recommended with confidence by serious breeders, zoos, conservation groups, and the avian veterinary community worldwide.
- Prime was developed by the Hagen Avicultural Research Institute.