Avicultural Society of America 14th Annual Educational Conference
ASA Conference 2019
Oct 30 – Nov 2 | Miami, FL
- Tony Silva – keynote
- Josee Birmingham – HARI
- James Pfarr – Pheasants
- Daniel Almaguer – Building Aviaries
- Matt Baird – Black cockatoos
- Simon Degenhard – ACTP
- Montse Buch Martinez – Loro Parque – Bird training
- Tiago Nabiço – Wisbroek – Knobbed Hornbills
- Clyde Robinson – Contemporary Waterfowl Management
- Jan Schottenloher – Bird Theft
- Chris Touchton – Lory Aviary Management, Incubation and Hand Rearing Procedures
Register today to secure your spot in the after-conference activities. Make sure to be a part of the exclusive behind-the-scenes guided tour of the zoo and a catered dinner after the tour. Mark your calendar for October 30th through November 2nd.
ASA conference attendees have come to expect the unexpected! Come see why for yourself! DON’T MISS IT!
On November 3 the OPA (Organization of Professional Aviculturists) will be organizing an aviary tour hat includes a visit to Tony Silva‘s home where Diane McKinney and Tony Silva will show you the birds. Three other aviaries will also be visited and the day will culminate with food, drinks, and a talk by OPA board members and legal counsel David Garcia.
Register for the OPA aviary tour